Palmilla Beach is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of part-time Bartender. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to our members and their guests.
Our Bartenders have the opportunity to work in several service environments. We have the Black Marlin Seaside Grill which boasts cuisine developed by our Award Winning Chefs! The Black Marlin is a favorite on the island and folks line up to enjoy the upscale, yet relaxed coastal environment. Also, Reds Outdoor Patio and Grill gives our guests great opportunities to enjoy outside drinks and dining, and still enjoy the laid back atmosphere of Palmilla. The Agave Poolside Bar and Grill serves our Guests and Owners exclusively.
Throughout the property we have several exciting service opportunities for a bartender looking to enjoy everything that working in a resort has to offer
PART-TIME!- $9.25 PER HOUR.
Key Responsibilities of the Bartender:
- Stocks bar, mixes and serves alcoholic beverages, assists in cost control, inventory and maintaining inventory records.
- Maintains inventory control through conscientious use and careful monitoring of all food and beverage products and communicates with management in a timely manner when supplies are needed
- Ensures compliance with applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Department Manager.
- Performs opening and closing duties which include, but are not limited to: inventory, cash control, cleaning, and restocking.
- Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
- Reviews banquet schedule for changes, calendar of events, and special events.
- Serves catered parties from service or portable bars.
- Occasionally serves meals to guests.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Bartender:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year of bartending experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
- Possesses knowledge of cocktail recipes and wine varieties.
- Alcohol Awareness Training.