Guest Services is the first point of contact for all guests on property. Ensuring the guest has been greeted warmly and provided with all information needed for their stay is critical. As a Guest Services Representative (Front Desk Concierge), your role is to provide and maintain an overall positive guest experience.
Key Responsibilities of the Guest Services Representative
- Ensures customer satisfaction and positive relations through daily interaction with all guests
- Communicate inclement weather and unsafe conditions to Guests
- Delivers and promotes prompt, courteous and friendly service to all guests and employees
- Prepare and maintain cleanliness and organization of indoor and outside areas, including pool, pool furniture, beach furniture and restrooms in pool and beach
- Deliver excellent service to all guests at the front desk, pool and beach, including providing Food and Beverage Service
- Works in conjunction with the Beach Attendant staff, practicing positive communication and teamwork at all times
- Expected to arrive on time, in professional attire, with positive attitude
- Assist in activities on property or special events
- Must have the ability to stand/walk throughout the duration of the shift for up to 8+ hours working in all weather conditions
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
- Excellent guest service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and general computer knowledge
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Adhere to all the opening and closing duties
- Available to work a flexible shift, including weekends and holidays
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Front Desk Attendant:
- High school diploma or general education degree; or one (1) year administrative experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and speak English in order to perform the duties of the job.
- Possesses computer skills, including, but not limited to, use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Jonas and Publisher.
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings.
|Job Category||Guest Services|