Palmilla Beach is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Landscaper. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Landscaper:
- Prepares soil for planting beds and lawn areas.
- Operates mechanical equipment such as mowers, weed trimmers and utility vehicles.
- Plants trees, shrubs, turf grass and flowers.
- Prunes and trims trees and shrubs.
- Maintains a clean landscape environment through trash removal and debris cleanup.
- Maintains landscape through application of mulch, water, fertilizer and grooming.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- One month related experience or training.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Must be available to work weekends
- Pass drug screening test