Palmilla Beach Resort & Golf Community is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Beach Set-Up & Removal Crew/Overnight Beach Security. This position ensures that resort property is maintained in a safe an secure environment. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities for the Overnight Beach Security:
- Ensures safety and security of facility and grounds.
- Communicate inclement weather and unsafe conditions to guests and other staff
- Prepare and maintain cleanliness of the beach area, removing all trash and keeping beach chairs and umbrellas presentable
- Works in conjunction with the Guest Services Front Desk Concierge and Beach Concierge Staff through positive communication and teamwork at all times
- Perform chair set ups and take downs on the beach
- Operating, maintaining and cleaning beach carts, comfort station and other equipment in a safe manner
- Assist in activities on property or special events
- Performs repairs and maintenance and ensures cleanliness of the entire facility.
- Observes persons entering, exiting, or loitering in or around facilities and responds to security related complaints from residents, members, guests, and employees.
- Conducts routine walk-arounds of the property at scheduled and random times.
- Ensures that doors are locked and property is secure.
- Documents details and advises management. Maintains logs and reports of all related activities.
- Identifies and corrects any safety hazards.
- Performs maintenance duties as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Security Officer:
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Pass a drug screen
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and general computer knowledge
- Available to work a flexible shift and overnights – including weekends and holidays
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to work overnight, weekends and holidays
- Regular and reliable attendance.