Palmilla Beach Golf Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Custodian. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Provides daily cleaning/minor maintenance services for all aspects of the operations, including cleanliness of the offices, public spaces, restroom facilities, and other areas as required.
Provide daily cleaning/minor maintenance for all of the operation including but not limited to: offices, public spaces, drinking fountains, kitchen, and restroom facilities. Perform light cleaning/minor maintenance and heavy cleaning including but not limited to: window washing, furniture polishing, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, floor cleaning and polishing, emptying of trashcans and ashtrays.
- Keeps the building in a clean and orderly condition by performing various job tasks.
- Empties wastebaskets and ashtrays.
- Wipes all windowsills, walls, and light switches.
- Dust all furniture and fixtures.
- Wipes mirrors.
- Cleans and sanitizes toilets.
- Washes tiles, walls, and fixtures in bathrooms.
- Cleans sink and fixtures.
- Cleans walls, baseboards, and floor.
- Restocks soap, toiletries, and other supplies and amenities.
- Vacuums return air vents weekly.
- Wipes accumulated dirt build-up from supply A/C vents.
- Vacuums carpeting.
- Identify and report to supervisor when supplies are needed.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods.
- Ability to lift and move over 50 pounds.
- Performs routine maintenance to custodial equipment and supplies.
- Unlocks doors, ensuring doors are locked after cleaning areas.
- Reports needs and concerns to appropriate staff, which may include submitting or recommending work orders.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- May assist or perform minor maintenance, such as replacing light bulbs, adjusting furniture, or other similar activities.
- Other duties assigned.
- Less than high school education; or one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Port Aransas, TX 78373: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location